The Yorkies' Regular Features

Starting 11       The Word       The Matchup       After 90       The South Stand Report

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Match Report: Kansas City @ TFC



OK, I have a good reason why this is late.

I use my mp3 player as a voice recorder and, though I was certain it was recording, it was shutting down intermittently and I would lose all of my work going forward.


Here's the gist of what you missed.

First half : NOTHING. Horrible, boring, uneventful.


Second half : three subs and the A-Team was on the pitch. The game didn't start until about the 60th minute and then Toronto started pressing forward. 80th minute, shots started firing. KC saw a man sent off for being boring.

Final score 0-0.

Man of the match : Harmse played very well, even in the first half when the whole game was anemic.

Budgie award : Velez played with a lot of heart.


Thumbs down : MY F'n MP3 PLAYER DIDN'T RECORD ANYTHING... STUPID TECHNOLOGY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment