Monday, April 28, 2014
SPRING BREAK! Woooot! Ok, not quite a kegger on Daytona Beach but TFC players and staff have had a few extra days off to relax recently. So while you toil away in whatever corporate ant farm is destroying your soul... take a moment to think of those more fortunate than you and how they spent a lovely spring week...
11. JACKSON: Touring city parks... tackling daffodils from behind
10. NICK HAGGLUND: Leaving Drake way too many unanswered voice mails
9. DWAYNE DE ROSARIO: Signing invisible airline ticket. Going on invisible tropical vacation.
8. MICHAEL BRADLEY: Mostly staring menacingly straight ahead
7. JULIO CESAR: Buying one of the few remaining local Little Caesars pizza chains. Removing the "E" from "Caesars". Laughing hysterically.
6. TIM LEIWEKE: Using giant eraser on Maple Leafs' parade route
5. BRIGHT DIKE: Wondering aloud why the beverage Sprite isn't pronounce "Spee-Rite"
4. JERMAIN DEFOE: LadyAuditions
3. TIM BEZBATCHENKO: Playing lead guitar for his thrash metal group; going to Fight Club; cruisin' for honeys in the Bezmobile; late-night vigilante justice; strip Dungeons & Dragons. So, just a normal week.
2. BRADLEY ORR: Getting better acquainted with Toronto. Head-butting locals.
1. JIM BRENNAN: Named TFC Assistant Regional VP of Vacations